ThemeForest is a great platform for premium WordPress themes and website templates.
Here, you can find any kind of WordPress theme, email & HTML template as well as plugins, UI design elements, and more. But for the sake of this article, we will be focusing mainly on WordPress themes.
ThemeForest is a place where you can find great website templates for any business niche. But there’s a selection of thousands of themes at your disposal, so it can be hard to find one that will match your requirements.
That’s why we created a list of the 5 most popular WordPress themes you should check out on ThemeForest.
Avada, created by ThemeFusion, has been one of the most popular WordPress Website Builders on the ThemeForest market consistently for more than a decade. Millions of beginners, professionals, agencies, businesses, and creatives trust Avada for the freedom it allows to customize the theme as per their requirements.
Avada is versatile, intuitive, and easy to use, providing you with the tools to create your website, efficiently and quickly. What’s interesting is that you can design anything without touching a single line of code.
Avada’s flexible Advanced Options Network is brought to life with the Avada Drag & Drop visual editor, Header Builder, Layout Builder, and Footer Builder.
It is also compatible with a multitude of popular plugins like Contact Form 7, Updraft Plus, and WooCommerce to name a few.
The regular license costs $69 while the extended license is priced at $2950.
In general, the Avada Website Builder is the ultimate web design toolkit for your workflow. Work efficiently, knowing that you can design and create plenty of designs and layouts for your website projects.
Pros of the Avada Theme:
- Avada has intuitive visual front-end design and editing tools for you to create beautiful websites, fast. This includes the easy-to-use Fusion Builder Visual Editor.
- A clean, multi-purpose design with jQuery enhancements makes websites look more modern.
- A highly advanced network of options allows for easy changes without touching any code.
- Optimized for SEO and compatible with SEO plugins.
- Responsive Theme with Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphics.
- The automatic Patch tool applies fixes and improvements with a single click.
- One Page Parallax feature for all pages.
- Comes with hundreds of theme options and a basic child theme.
- Strong emphasis on usability, typography, and overall user experience in general.
- Compatible with many popular plugins such as WPML, Contact Form 7, JetPack, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress, NextGen Gallery, and UpDraft Plus.
- 6 months of professional customer support for free.
Cons of the Avada Theme:
- Expensive due to per-site pricing.
- Support Is limited to only 6 Months, $80 Per Year Per Site after.
- Shortcode is similar to Visual Composer.
Uncode is a creative WordPress theme for any kind of website (portfolio, agency, freelance, blog) and a top WooCommerce theme for any shop (eCommerce, online store, business). Uncode is designed with amazing attention to detail, flexibility, and performance.
The Hierarchical Theme Options give you complete control over your website and allow you to customize the design without resorting to a single line of code.
On the other hand, Content Block is a unique feature that allows users to create custom sections of content, and apply them to different parts of the website: headers, pages, footers, etc.
An impressive feature is the Album Galleries: completely independent media galleries located within another parent gallery. Now you can open an entire Media Gallery from a single thumbnail and create impressive one-page portfolios.
Uncode is clean, modern, and usable for various industries. Import and modify 70+ professionally designed demo layouts. With the Uncode Wireframes Plugin, you can also import 550+ section templates that can be combined to create a fully functional website or independent landing pages.
The regular license costs $59 while the extended license is priced at $2950.
Uncode is one of the best-selling creative themes with more than 100,000+ growing sales on ThemeForest. If you are looking for an innovative theme, Uncode is a great choice.
Pros of the Uncode theme:
- Uncode is packed with an enhanced version of the famous WPBakery Page Builder. Use the front-end or back-end website building option.
- Wireframes Plugin.
- Dynamic Srcset to create responsive cropped images and serve only the right type, depending on the visitor’s viewport and device based on the ‘srcset’ attribute.
- Advanced Grid System and Integrated Header Builder.
- Light and Dark Skins allow you to switch your text and elements’ color automatically.
- WooCommerce Integrations.
- Uncode grants extensive Typography options, seamlessly integrating fonts from Google Fonts, Adobe Fonts, FontSquirrel, and Fontdeck.
- Powered Media Library accepts any media embed you add to your WordPress.
- Fully responsive and Retina-ready.
- Enhanced Backgrounds that are customizable.
- Multilanguage certified with RTL support.
- Regular updates and amazing customer support with comprehensive online documentation that is continuously updated.
Cons of the Uncode theme
- Can be overwhelming for newbie users.
- Some plugins are mandatory.
- One license per website.
Bridge is an impressive and stunning multipurpose theme that is currently among the bestselling creative WordPress themes on ThemeForest. This popular WordPress theme powers over 100,000 websites. Bridge is a responsive, retina-ready multipurpose WordPress theme made for everyone, whether you are a creative, a corporate team, a lawyer, a medical doctor, or a freelancer looking for a modern portfolio website or a personal blog,
Created by theme developers Qode, Bridge comes with a collection of 430+ demo sites so whatever your industry or niche, this flexible theme has the solution.
Bridge gives you complete control of the design process and provides a range of options that will allow you to customize any aspect of your website efficiently. These options include numerous theme panels, a wide array of modules and elements, a selection of premium plugins, and access to the effective drag-and-drop frontend WPBakery and Elementor page builders.
Pricing starts at just $69, which comes with all future updates and six months of support from Qode.
Whether you are looking to create your first blog, or promote your business or services via a professional and attention-grabbing website, Bridge can cater to your needs. If you build your website with Bridge, it will be a unique website that promotes your brand.
Pros of the Bridge Theme:
- 430+ demos to choose from.
- 24 layout concepts ranging from standard site layouts to innovative designs.
- A powerful admin interface allows you to quickly customize your website, whether this is to add sliders to pages, display images in posts, or embed parallax sections across your site, for example.
- Powerful Page Builders integration of Elementor & WPBakery.
- Wide range of modules to support and add extra functionality to its demo content.
- A library of beautiful and optimized elements including horizontal progress bars, pie charts, graphs, elements with animations, and more.
- Premium plugins like Slider Revolution, LayerSlider, Timetable Responsive view, and WooCommerce are included for free.
- Excellent customer support, as well as extensive support material with video tutorials to help you install the theme and your chosen demo content.
Cons of the Bridge Theme:
- No live preview option for the theme general options.
- Challenging to set up for beginners due to the wide number of options.
- You don’t have the actual license for third-party premium plugins bundled with the theme, so you will have to purchase the license to activate them, and their updates come only if included with a new theme update.
Porto is a fast multi-purpose theme that is ideally centered around business and woo-commerce websites. Porto gives you a wide range of elements and some powerful features that allow you to configure your website as you wish. Its speed and performance make it a must for any business.
The Porto optimizer lets you build a fast website hassle-free. When using major plug-ins such as Visual Composer or Revolution Slider, their performance doubles with Porto. And when you want the website to go live, Porto Optimizer eliminates unused options and boosts the website’s performance.
Porto has robust theme options with some neat features that make the user carry out the task with ease.
Porto has always been updated frequently with new features and support since its launch day. A periodic update enhances the theme’s performance along with bug fixes.
The regular license costs $59 while the extended license is priced at $1999.
Porto is one of the best-paid themes if you are looking to build up a professional e-commerce store or any other business website. The pre-defined layouts, elements, and sections can help the user to interact and import the demo which they want to use. There is no reason for you to deny that Porto is a great theme WordPress Theme.
Pros of the Bridge Theme:
- Multi-Purpose Design for any business or a woo-commerce website.
- Import the demos of the website that you want to use. There are three different page layouts of the contact page.
- Plenty of widgets are available in Porto to help you to add a small block for a specific function.
- Powerful Optimizer that can easily enhance the performance of the website.
- Visual Composer.
- Optimized for SEO with rich snippets, breadcrumbs, and built-in reviews.
- Mega Menu with a dropdown menu that gives you a professional look while creating your website.
- Responsive Design helps make a flexible custom layout, and automatically detects the user screen and adjusts itself according to it.
- Porto Studio gives you a pre-defined library of different layouts which can be used in different ways.
- Compatible with a multitude of popular WordPress plugins and most browsers.
Cons of the Bridge Theme:
- Strong completion from other multi-purpose themes that offer many of the same features.
- Lack of support for the WordPress Customizer.
Created by CodexThemes, TheGem is a creative and high-performance multi-purpose theme available in ThemeForest. The theme is still featured on the top WordPress theme market ThemeForest.
Visual Composer is the primary page builder required to create a website with TheGem theme. But the best thing is they have added another two frontend builders to the list: Elementor & WPBakery.
TheGem supports WPML, is RTL-ready, comes with a child theme, and is optimized for the Gutenberg editor. It even receives regular updates from the developer.
The regular license costs $59 while the extended license is priced at $2900.
The theme has a wide range of features and theme options, so you will be spoilt for choices. This makes TheGem a powerful, yet functional multipurpose theme. If you’re in the market for a new theme, why not give it a look?
Pros of the TheGem Theme:
- 400+ pre-made design templates.
- Strong focus on performance and user experience.
- Fully responsive and retina ready.
- Multiple headers & footer widget layouts to choose from.
- Fancy page headings with an amazing customizable background.
- WooCommerce optimization for online shops
- WPML optimization for multilingual websites and translations
- Compatible with a wide range of plugins (Contact Form 7, Yoast, Total Cache, Mailchimp, and more) and almost every modern web browser.
- Infinite scrolling & load more pagination.
- Elegant animations.
- 2,500+ font icons from the Material design pack, Elegant icons, and FontAwesome.
Cons of the TheGem Theme:
- Mediocre customer support.
You can really go wrong with any of the above themes, but some themes will serve you better than the rest. This depends on what features you need on your website, and how much you are willing to invest in your website.
If you need help with your website, Low Cost Web Agency can help you choose the ideal theme as well as build your website with all the features that it needs. And you can get all this at an affordable cost. Contact us today and let’s discuss your requirements in detail.